Addictive EDM e.K. owner Paul Drees
Am Schmiedekreuz 24
Addictive EDM e.K. owner Paul Drees
Am Schmiedekreuz 24
Registry Court: Cologne
Registration Number: HRA 32570
Responsible for contents according to §55 Rundfunkstaatsvertrag (RStV):
Paul Drees, Am Schmiedekreuz 24, 50169 Kerpen
All Addictive EDM products are refundable.
You have 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee from us.
This means you can get your money back within 30 days after the product was purchased. If you want to to get a refund please contact:
Your personal data (e.g. title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account details, credit card number) will only be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of the German Data Protection Act. The following provisions inform you about the type, scope, and purpose of collection, processing, and use of personal data. This data protection policy only relates to our websites. If you are forwarded to other websites via links on our website, please find out about the relevant handling of your data there.
(1) Your personal data, provided that these are required for the establishment, content structuring or amendment of the contractual relationship (master data), are exclusively used for contract processing. For example, for delivering the goods, your name and address will be forwarded to the shipping service provider.
(2) Without your explicit consent or without a legal basis, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties outside of the contract processing. After contract processing is completed, your data will be blocked from further use. After the expiration of the tax law and commercial code regulations, these data will be deleted, provided that you have not explicitly consented to further use.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files saved on the computer of the user in order to analyze the usage of the website. The information created by the Cookie concerning your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the case of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be previously abbreviated by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to produce reports concerning the website activities for the website operator and to produce additional services associated with the use of the Internet and website. The IP address sent by your browser within the context of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data of Google. You can prevent the cookies from being stored by means of an appropriate setting in your browser software; however, we must point out that in this case, not all functions of the website will be available to you at their full capacity. Furthermore, you can prevent the storing of data generated by the cookies and related to your use of the website (inc. your IP address) to Google and processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the available browser plugin at the following link: opt out
You can also prevent recording by setting an opt-out cookie. If you would like to prevent the future recording of your data when visiting this website, please click here:
Click here to opt-out.
This website uses Google Analytics with the “anonymizeIP()” extension so that IP addresses are only processed further in an abbreviated form in order to exclude a direct personal reference.
after closing the browser.
(2) You can prevent cookies from being saved by selecting “Block cookies” in your browser settings. However, this can result in restricting the functions available to you on our website.
When you subscribe to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our own marketing purposes, until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. It is possible to unsubscribe at any time. You have granted the following consent separately or possibly during the course of the ordering process:
Subscribe to our newsletter!
You may cancel your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you do not wish to continue receiving the newsletter, you can unsubscribe as follows:
Using an unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
In accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to receive information free of charge from the organizer regarding your stored data, as well as a right to correction, blocking or deletion of these data, where necessary. You can ask questions e.g. using the following e-mail address:
The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) regulate the contractual relationship between individual companies and the consumers and contractors, who purchase goods through our Addictive EDM shop. Contradictory or deviating conditions from our terms and conditions shall not be acknowledged by us. The contract language is English.
(1) The offers on the Internet represent a non-binding invitation to you, to purchase goods.
(2) You may place one or several products in the shopping basket. During the course of the order process, you enter your details and requirements regarding the payment method, delivery modalities, etc. You shall only submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract by clicking on the order button.
(3) With the confirmation of receipt, which is sent immediately by e-mail, the acceptance of the offers is also declared at the same time and the purchase contract is thereby concluded.
Your order, with details about the concluded contract (e.g. type of product, price, etc.) will be stored by us. We send you the GTC, but you may also retrieve the GTC at any time via our website after the conclusion of the contract. As a registered customer, you may access your past orders via the customer login section (Downloads).
Prior to submitting your order, you may correct your entries at any time using the delete button. We will inform you able additional correction options on the way through the order process. You may also terminate the order process at any time by closing the browser window.
Statutory warranty rights exist for our goods.
We exclude liability for negligent breaches of duty, provided that these are not significant contractual duties, damages from injury to life, limb or health, guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG). The same applies to breaches of duty by our legal agents and our legal representatives. The significant contractual duties specifically include the duty to hand over the item to you and procure the ownership for you. Furthermore, we must procure the item for you free from material and legal defects.